Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2022

Mother's Day and Outside Pictures

 

Mother's Day was nice, spent quietly with my husband and both my girls and my eldest's boyfriend. the guys did some yard work and my oldest helped me with a couple things inside, then we watched a ballgame on TV and ordered burgers for dinner. I love spending time with my girls!


I only got one bloom on the lilac this year,  perhaps the colder weather had something to do with it.  It's still pretty, but not fragrant. That seems odd, but I guess nature does what it does!




 For Mother's Day I get flowers and also a lawn ornament or wind chime. I love putting them around the edge of the patio. The first one and bottom one are wind spinners, the top one like a pinwheel and the bottom one, which is the newest, spins each level separately in the wind. I love how the top looks like an angel.  The middle one was a solar light, but it hasn't lighted up in years. I like it anyway, it reminds me of a black and white photograph.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your lawn ornaments, and your Mother's Day poem. :-D
Ralph