Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

More Monday Thoughts

Time again for some Monday thoughts:

If Tuesday were the first day of the work week, I wouldn't like Tuesday and Monday would be fine.

I have really odd conversations with people much of the time.

I swear that one particular squirrel still wants to move into my house.

I'm convinced the neighbor's cat understands everything we say to it.

Sometimes my imagination gets the better of me.

Many rules are seemingly unthought out as to the consequences of following them.

40 degrees feels different in February after a string of 25 degree days than it does in April after a string of 75 degree days.

Teenagers are unpredictable as to what they might like to eat one day to the next.

The staff at the doctor's office shouldn't leave me sitting in the waiting room with the copies of my test results if they don't want me to read it before seeing the doctor.

The laundry hamper is never completely empty.

Some days need to include a big glass of chocolate milk and chocolate chip cookies.

There is something comforting about the hum of the refrigerator late in the evening.

Looking at old vacation photos is a great way to lift your spirits.









No comments: