Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Thoughts

Monday always come too soon. I need at least one more day in the weekend! By the time I finish all the chores I do on the weekend, there's very little time for relaxing. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Being at work Monday always feels like such a shock. It seems like one minute I'm all snug in my bed and the next I'm walking into work looking around wondering what the boss is going to change or complain about today. We all seem a little shell shocked on Monday.

Why are cloudy Mondays so much harder? After all, don't the clouds match our general mood? It should be harder on sunny Mondays because we'd be wishing we could be home doing something outside or taking a drive somewhere fun.

Coffee is my go-to boost Monday afternoon. Cookies or cake, too. Monday needs a treat.  

In some ways Tuesday is harder than Monday. It's almost like Tuesday is a hangover from too much Monday.

Once Monday is over we can start looking forward to Friday. As the song says, everybody's working for the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday, Monday... can't trust that day... ;-)
Ralph

S. Donald said...

I love that song!