1. Sleeping past 4:00 a.m.
2. Cool mornings with a cup of tea.
3. Iced coffee in a glass glass, not a plastic one.
4. Old episodes of "Bones" and "NCIS".
5. Watching the Yankees.
6. Reading in the gazebo by the veterans memorial and pond at Turkey Brook Park. (It just sounds nice, right?)
7. Leftovers for lunch.
8. Adam's Family Restaurant.
9. Panera, with Anna.
10. Hearing the peepers at night.
11. Sitting around the fire pit in a friend's backyard sipping iced tea and laughing until midnight with a group of friends.
12. Watching vegetables grow and waiting for tomatoes to ripen.
13. Road trips.
14. Getting rid of clutter.
15. Game day with my sister-in-law and niece.
16. Veggies and dip.
17. Thunder rumbling in the distance.
18. Barbecue chicken.
20. Bright sun, blue sky and white puffy clouds.
Make yourself a list of your summer favorites, it's a nice way to end the day.
Looking toward the pond from inside the gazebo at Turkey Brook Park.